Children’s Ministry | Sunday
We are dedicated to providing a fun and safe environment for kids to learn about God’s love and grow in their faith. We strive to create engaging and age-appropriate programs that incorporate Bible teachings, music, games, and activities. If you have a child who would like to join our ministry, or if you’re interested in volunteering with us, please contact our Children’s Ministry Director SuDawn Peters at email@example.com.
Youth Group | Wednesday | 6pm-8pm
Our group is always buzzing with energy and excitement as we come together to learn about God and grow in our faith. If you are a young person looking to connect and deepen your relationship with Christ we would love for you to come join us. If you would like to serve our youth, or help with rides or food please contact our Youth Pastor Chris Senty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Praise and Worship Team
We are a group of worshipers who are passionate about glorifying Jesus Christ through biblical worship. Our goal is to create an atmosphere of heartfelt worship that leads our congregation to encounter God’s presence. If you have a heart for worship and a desire to serve, whether through singing, playing an instrument, or helping with audio and video production, please contact our Worship Pastor Chris Senty at email@example.com
Our times of intercession are a vital part of our church’s spiritual life, where we come together to seek God’s heart and pray for His will to be done in our lives, church, community, and globally. We believe that prayer is powerful and effective, and we encourage everyone to join us in this essential ministry. Currently, we meet:
- Sunday mornings from 9:30 a.m. – 9:50 a.m. for the purpose of covering our worship service.
- Wednesday from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. at the church and via Zoom for a mixture of praise and worship and prayer for our church family needs, area needs, our government, Israel, and missionaries.
Our home groups are a great way to connect with others in our church community and grow in our faith together. We believe that discipleship and community are crucial components of our Christian walk, and our home groups provide a space to foster both. Whether you are new to our church or have been attending for a while, we welcome you to join us in one of our home groups. We have groups at the following locations:
- Men’s Group | Mondays | 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm | Workman’s Travel Center, Razorback Room
- Sisters 68:11 Women’s Group | 1st & 3rd Wednesdays | 6:30 pm – 8:15 pm | Church Alive NWA Suite 18
- Cave Springs Home Group | 2nd & 4th Tuesdays |6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Bella Vista Home Group | 1st & 3rd Tuesdays | 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Fayetteville Home Group | Last Wednesdays | 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
For locations and additional information, contact Paige Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org